What I Liked
- The book starts with the Nativity story and explains the birth of Jesus. Growing up, I did not know this story and had no idea why my school always did the Nativity display around Christmas and what it signified
- The book also explains the stories of Saint Nicholas, better known Santa Claus and the Christmas Tree
- The book has more activities than stories. The activities are all kinds, from writing letters to Santa, to making magic cubes to colouring and of course – stickers!
- The stickers are really good quality. Thick and shiny. The book also has back up stickers so if one gets torn, the activity is not incomplete.
- The last and the most important thing I liked is the author Kajal, who listened to feedback we gave on her last book iDiwali and made the cover nice and cute!
What I Did Not Like
Honestly, there is nothing I do not like about this book. In my opinion, it is a great way to keep your child engaged and away from screens and gadgets.
You can buy the book here
I was sent a complimentary copy of this book by JAMMs. The views expressed are my own though. JAMMs is a Mumbai based parenting support group. You can follow them on social channels at Facebook, Twitter and Instagram