Skip to content
On day 6 I just repeated day 5. Had loads of paneer in the day. Some tomatoes as well. Cheats were a besan chila and 2 pieces of dhodha 🙂
Menu for Vegetarian Indian GM Diet Day 6
- Breakfast was one besan chilla or a savoury pancake made of gramflour with onions and tomatoes at around 10 am
- Lunch was raw paneer sprinkled with chaat masala that I just did not want to eat. Half of it was left out.
- Post lunch I had chopped tomatoes with rock salt at 4 pm
- I planned to have soup but could not make it.
- I had sweets as a cheat… diwali mithai 😉
Read about my entire experience in this series here
error: Content is protected !!