Very often, we tend to focus on what we want and not what we have. So today I want to make a small Gratitude List.
5 Reasons to be Grateful
- I am thankful for my health that allows me to function the way I do everyday.
- I am thankful for my family. They are my joy, my happiness 🙂
- I am grateful for the ability to write and for the pleasure it brings me
- I am extremely thankful for my friends and well wishers. I can happily say that there are several all across the world!
- I am thankful for the internet! I know it sounds silly but everything from my job to my hobbies are connected with it 😉
I was introduced to the Gratitude List by Rhonda Byrne who is the best selling author of the book The Secret. This book has helped me become a positive and a happier person for sure!