Santas Box – even the name sounds like a gift coming your way. Does it not? It is a new beauty subscription box. This month, they went with a christmassy red box that included 5 products. Have a look at my Santas Box November 2017 unboxing video The price of the Santas Box is INR…Continue Reading “Santas Box November 2017: Unboxing”
Recently, I was organising my photos from the past decade and realised that after my daughter was born, I had little or no makeup in most pics. I had proper makeup only at big events. That got me thinking and I remembered growing up, the only makeup I saw my mom wear was a lipstick…Continue Reading “Make Me Gorgeous by Ashmi”
Hiya people, you know it is raining subscription boxes in India! Of the few I have tried, I really like the Violet Box and hence I am reviewing the Violet Box May – June 2017. Violet Box is different because it is released once in two months and contains products that you can use for…Continue Reading “Violet Box May-June 2017 Unboxing, Review and a Promo Code”
What to Wear to a Beach??? Are you wondering why this question? Well, if you follow me on Instagram (you don’t, oh please do!) then you probably know that I was in Goa since last weekend. We had an extended long weekend out there but I had the hardest time packing for myself. Why do you ask? Let me tell you why!
- My weight has been fluctuating for the last few months. My clothes could either look horrendously tight or baggy depending on the kind of day I was having. Now before any red signals flash, yes I have gotten medical tests done and nothing came off that.
- I have been lazy in working out and my body is not in a good shape. I am avoiding any outfits that are knee length or shorter.
- We were going to a family beach vacation. Complete with my baby and father in law. This meant loads of extra clothes and bags so I did not want to carry too many backup outfits and had to pack smart
- I realised the extent of my blue-black-white obsession when EVERYTHING i laid out as an option was blue, black or white!
- Lastly, I did not want pictures in the same outfits as before.(You know we all have that set of vacations outfits? I wanted my vacation pics in new outfits…. vanity alert!)
Packing on the very last day with all these constraints running through my head gave me a massive headache. Off late, whenever I have travelled I have known the exact agenda and have been able to pack outfits accordingly. This time, we had no agenda. I thought of creating a capsule but realised that if I am going to be on the beach then my clothes would get wet and sandy and I would not be able to repeat them. So a capsule was out. Then I thought of what criteria the clothes needed to fulfill:Continue Reading "What to Wear to a Beach?"